Albergo Marmorata S.r.l. (hereinafter “Albergo Marmorata”) respects and safeguards your privacy.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003), below we set out our statement concerning handling of the personal data of users who interact with this website (hereinafter “Site”) of Hotel (hereinafter “Users”).
This statement relates solely to any treatment of users’ personal data handled by Hotel during and on occasion of browsing on the Site or make an online booking.
- Data controller
The Data Controller responsible for the handling of Site Users’ personal data is the company Albergo Marmorata S.r.l. with registered offices in Via Bizantina 3 – Località Marmorata – 84010 – Ravello (SA).
- Purpose of data handling and processing
Users data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
- Types of data handled and processed
- Browsing data: during the course of their normal operation, the information technology systems and software procedures used to operate this Site capture some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are items of information that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but that, by virtue of their intrinsic nature, could make it possible, via processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify the Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (e.g. OK, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the User’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on Site utilization, to check that the Site is working properly, and to improve the User browsing experience. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the Site.
- Data voluntarily provided by Users: the optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of data in web forms or of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address – necessary to respond to requests or to finalize bookings – as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
- Optional nature of provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for browsing data, the User is to provide his/her personal data to ask for the dispatch of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
- How data are handled and processed
Handling and processing is done by means of automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) and/or manually (e.g. physical supports) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected and, in any case, in compliance with current relevant regulatory requirements. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful use or abuse and unauthorized access.
- Technical cookies
These are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication via an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of the service of an information company that has been explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide such service” (see Art. no. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of a website (allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or to login to access a restricted area); analytics cookies, which are integrated with technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they browse the website; and functionality cookies, which allow browsing for users on the basis of a set of selected criteria (for example, language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered to users.To install (save) these cookies, prior consent from users is not required.
- Profiling cookies
These cookies are used to create user profiles which, in turn, are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing.
Albergo Marmorata uses these cookies to create your anonymous browsing profile, which allows you to receive behavioural or targeted advertising, to view content and receive suggestions such as non-targeted commercial initiatives based on the sections of our websites that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are also managed by our company.
- Links to social network plug-in cookies
The Website uses social network plug-in cookies. This allows you to share the contents of the Website on specific social networks. Thanks to these plug-ins, using the Website becomes much easier. The use of these plug-in involves the installation of cookies. The data collected (such as, for example, the time of use or browser language) are sent to the related societies of these plug-in.
Using data collected from these plug-in is determined solely by the relatives societies. Albergo Marmorata is not able to access these cookies, just as these plug-ing cannot access cookies set by Albergo Marmorata.
Your PC can be set to warn you every time a cookie is sent to your computer, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this by changing your browser settings. Since each browser has slightly different features, check the “help” menu in your browser to change cookie settings. You can then change your browser settings so that cookies are deleted or not saved on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent.The following links help you better understand how to set your browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you disable cookies, you will not have access to the many features that make this Website more efficient.
- Communication of data to third parties
Saving any handling and processing performed by third parties appointed by Albergo Marmorata to manage the Site, duly appointed as external processors, no information collected during Users’ browsing of the Site is communicated to third parties or disclosed.
- Rights of those concerned (Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003)
You have the right at all times to obtain confirmation of the existence of otherwise of your data and know their contents and origin, check their accuracy or ask for them to be supplemented, amended or rectified. Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to ask for the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data handled and processed in breach of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their handling and processing. Requests should be sent to Albergo Marmorata S.r.l. at the fax no. +39 089 851189, via e-mail to the address email@example.com by recorded-delivery letter to the following address: Albergo Marmorata S.r.l., Via Bizantina 3 – Località Marmorata – 84010 – Ravello (SA).
- Links to other websites
This privacy statement refers exclusively to the Site. The Site contains links to third-party websites, over which Albergo Marmorata has no form of control. Albergo Marmorata will therefore not in any way be responsible for any handling and processing of personal data performed by such third parties.
Albergo Marmorata S.r.l.
Phone: +39 089 877777
Fax: +39 089 851189
Address: Via Bizantina 3 – Località Marmorata – 84010 – Ravello (SA)